-
February 4th, 2002, 03:12 PM
#1
fan4life1
Guest
Do you mind if I join ya'll here until the other message board gets fixed?
------------------
-
February 4th, 2002, 03:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi there. You can hang here as long as you give me a suggestion for a new avatar.
------------------
I've been trained by boomchick!!
-
February 4th, 2002, 03:17 PM
#3
Inactive Member
a few months ago, TT posted some links with pages of avatars...wonder if I could find it?
------------------
kat
sanity is SO overrated
-
February 4th, 2002, 03:17 PM
#4
fan4life1
Guest
GREAT!! whats up with the board today?
------------------
-
February 4th, 2002, 03:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
February 4th, 2002, 03:22 PM
#6
fan4life1
Guest
I wanted to check because of the Look on the bright side thread...looking around to make sure im welcome is always something I do...
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks